Author Wm. Paul Young says, “The data of history might help you understand where a person has been, but often hide who they actually are. The Shack and Cross Roads will tell you much more about me than a few facts ever could, but a writer is always more, intentionally illusive behind the curtain of words. For me as a human being, everything is about Jesus and Father and Holy Spirit, about relationships, and to live is to participate in an adventure of faith which can only be experienced inside one day’s worth of grace at a time. Aspirations of success, visions of significance and dreams of grandeur all died a long time ago and I have absolutely no interest in resurrecting them. I have finally figured out that I have nothing to lose by living a life of faith and trust. I know more joy every minute of every day than seems appropriate, but I love the wastefulness of my Papa’s grace and presence.”
– Transformation from my past
– Wrong communication
– Writing The Shack
– Defining God in all that he is
– Mercy is the gated waters
– Finding your identity
– Reformation is birthing
– The ultimate reconciliation
– Does God create (possibilities)
– It’s all about the ascension
– Two new books are coming soon
1) Damage to us can come through relationships with wrong communication. The wrong communication leads us into wrong belief systems that cause you to believe you’re worthless and depraved. As I walked through this I was shown the mercy of God that gave me kindness and goodness and this pulled me to be performance oriented.
2) The Shack became a metaphor for the house on the inside that people help you to build. You get help that is good but you also get help that is bad.. In the bad help, the Shack becomes a place to hide our addictions and to store our secrets. We can create a facade outside where we paint people’s expectations quickly so they don’t see the shame on the inside of us that we have covered up by performance.
3) Imagery is not to define God. Imagery is the window for you to see a facet of God. God is defined in many pictures in the Word. A few are: a rock, a strong tower, a father, a nursing mother, a shepherd, a king, a lamb, a lion, and many others. We understand this language of who he is in a greater sense even though it doesn’t define who God is completely.
4) All masculinity and femininity originates in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. They can be what you need at any time, meeting your father wounds and mother wounds etc. God may communicate through imagery, the nature of the Trinity in a masculine or feminine form and this is a beautiful way for him to do it.
5) Mercy comes from the root word womb. When you read mercy in the word you are reading “womb love”. It is the gated waters. In the gated waters you have protection, which is God’s mercy. God’s mercy or womb love endures forever.
6) There’s an uncontrolled movement in the spirit bringing a reformation. It’s not a revival. We are thinking differently and regrasping what the early church understood. This is not new but we are being brought back to the very basics of things. This is not easy for some people or some religions.
7) Our movement toward wholeness is a spiral going down deeper and deeper and not a circle where you feel you’re going around and around. God never abandons us. The Trinity always walks with us through our traumas and all our brokenness so we get healed quickly and step into wholeness.
9 Jesus came as a male because he had to go to the place of the greatest loss. “If by one man (male) sin entered the world…” Father and son have been destroyed more than mother and son. Mother has a natural turning to her children by nature. The good news, turns the hearts of the father back to the sons and the hearts of the son back to the fathers.
– Most of our damage comes through our relationships.
– As a child you believe that problems are your fault.
– Getting stuck in the insecurities of our faith.
– Originally The Shack was to only be a gift.
– If you define God in imagery you end up in idolatry.
– All things are found in a face to face relationship with God.
– Magic isn’t about relationship, just power.
– Looking for God is all trauma for healing.
– Brother in greek, was a genderless term.
– The Shack by Paul Young: https://wmpaulyoung.com/the-shack
– Join the FREE Quantum Capacity Business Challenge webinar
March 11, 2022
– Grab expert teachings from the SCB Vault
– Join the Ekklesia for Business: SCB Activation Group
– Spirit realm Activations for your Business: https://spiritcenteredbusiness.com/coaching
– Join the SCB Tribe: http://facebook.com/groups/scbtribe
Song : Cymatics
Artist: Nigel Stanfor
Album: Solar Echoes
Licensed to (on behalf of John Stanform Music); ASCAP, Kobalt
YouTube By: Music Publishing, and 3 Music Rights Societies
Artist: Nigel Stanford
Album: Solar Echoes
Writers: Nigel Stanford
Licensed to TuneCore (on behalf of John Stanford Music);
YouTube By: Kobalt Music Publishing, TuneCore Publishing,
LatinAutor, AMRA, Abramus Digital, LatinAutorPerf,
ASCAP, and 14 music rights societies
Copyright 2022 – Bralynn Newby Int’l. All rights reserved.