Bralynn and Dr. Kirk Elliott continue the conversation about investing – and especially in precious metals during our current economy. There’s a paradigm shift occurring, and we need to adapt in order to be good stewards of the finances God gives us in our business.
[video_player type=”youtube” style=”1″ dimensions=”560×315″ width=”560″ height=”315″ align=”center” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”20″ ipad_color=”black”]aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9JS1JQVzBDXzROTQ==[/video_player]
– Gold is everywhere in heaven and God shows up in gold
– We are made in God’s image and we are not junk
– Gold is in Father’s heart
– Debt causes us to care about interest rates
– Buy low and sell high
– Normal bias – we become creatures of our past
– Debt shackles us
– People can afford more when the cost of borrowing goes down
– Gold and silver goes up in uncertain times
– Maximize return while minimizing risk
– Gold is up 30% last year and Silver is up 40% last year
– Leave emotions out, be like a robot
– View your money as God’s money
– Stock market is at an all time high
1) There’s one thing in particular that drives a company’s business success or failure more than anything and that is the interest rate cycle.
2) Normalcy bias means it didn’t happen in the past, so it’s not going to happen now.
3) Lowering interest rates cause people to spend more. Then corporate America becomes more profitable which allows the price to earnings ratios to change in the Stock Market and it booms.
4) Lowering all taxes like income, property, capital gains, and estate taxes creates a framework for success.
5) The value of bonds are up and if you want to sell a bond now is the best time in the history of America. The reason is, the closer rates are to zero, the higher the price of the bond.
6) When interest rates go up, your cost of debt services and everything else goes up.
7) In real estate, people finance houses. As the rates go up the value of housing has to go down for it to be equally affordable.
8) Now that interest rates are going back up it is going to be different because people are going into a paradigm shift. It’s a fundamental shift in the economy that neither you or I can control, so we need to adapt to it.
9) If America thinks that the government can fix what is wrong in society, the price of gold will stay low. If they think that the government is going to break it, then gold will go up.
– Proverbs 22:7 The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is a slave to the lender.
– Americans do one thing better than anyone else on the planet, we spend money.
– Be wise as servants with what God has given us.
– Interest rate cycles are an average of every 28 years.
– Take advantage of the trend rather than the trend taking advantage of you.
– Stop focusing on how we are different and focus on what we have in common.
– Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven.
– We were not created to just survive, we were created to thrive. Sometimes thriving requires a team.
– I want to be remembered as an extravagant giver.
– Join the SCB Tribe: http://facebook.com/groups/scbtribe
– Design your Leveraged, Scalable & Sustainable business model that brings Transformation in the world. Schedule a FREE Discovery call with Bralynn: