Bralynn Newby, the Message Architect, comes from an architecture and construction background where she managed multi-million dollar projects for some of the largest companies in the US. She now activates visionary coaches, speakers and influencers by designing strategies, systems and structure to package and market their brilliance so they can serve more people and make a bigger difference in the world.
Bralynn is the creator and podcast host of Spirit-Centered Business, co-host of Kingdom Talks, author of Planning to Profit: Architecting Your Unique Story into a Business You Love. Her clients include international coaches and speakers who have been featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and Fox.
– Foreword by @Kiri-Maree Moore
– Introduction, how the book came to be
– Don’t read it, DO it
– Why you and your work matter
– Aligning your business to your mission & passion
– Commitment to letting go
– Planning to Profit process overview
– Discover what you’re REALLY planning on
– Right mindset for designing & launching
– Poverty vs. Abundance belief systems
– Mindset, beliefs, & behaviors
– Science of intention awareness
– Heart/brain communication
– Heart energy
– Emotional intelligence
– The filter game
“There are people on the other side of you getting over yourself who need you to be YOU.”
“It is an immutable law in business that words are words, explanations are explanations, promises are promises but only performance is reality.” ~ Harold S. Geneen
“Because of your faith (expectancy) it will happen.” The Living Bible
“You will have what your faith expects!” The Passion Translation
“Change your expectancies and you change your conditions” ~ Florence Scovel Shinn
“Whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your mind on them].”
~ Phillipians 4:8 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition
1) You are designed to be happy, fulfilled and significant. You matter, and your story and the work you do matters. The things that turn you on and make your heart sing – your DESIRES – point to your DESIGN. You are uniquely designed with specific talents and abilities to accomplish the tasks it will take to fulfill your mission. If you have an entrepreneurial bent, there is an excellent chance that your mission will be fulfilled by your business. Fulfilling your mission is your DESTINY! Your DESIRES point to your DESIGN, and your design points to your DESTINY.
2) Make your mess your message.
3) Experts say that self control is only 5% possible, concluding that 95% of our thoughts and behavior are controlled by our subconscious.
4) You get to choose a new belief.
5) If you want to have clear, focused thinking – manage your emotional state.
ACADEMY TRAINING: Intentional Abundance
Join Today! http://SpiritCenteredBusiness.com/Academy
ABOUT THE BOOK:
You are designed to be happy, fulfilled and significant, and your story is designed to help others. Nothing is more attractive to your ideal client than you being fully YOU.
The 3 GOLDEN Keys of “Planning to Profit”:
- The Mindset: Are you really Planning to Profit? Our minds are fascinating, powerful, and often unwittingly misprogrammed. How you use your mind to create, attract, or repel is critical to your ability to profit.
- The Strategy: Do you have an executable Plan in place to Profit by sharing your brilliance and expertise? This blueprint walks you through designing and building a workable content strategy to monetize your unique story.
- The Journey: So many visionary people are awesomely amazing at Planning–dreaming up new ways to serve people and add value to the world…but aren’t so great at execution–getting to Profit. Get activated, systematized, and structured to keep your brilliance train on the rails.
Buy the Book: http://BralynnNewby.com/About
Join the Retreat or get the Money Mindset & Message recordings: http://SpiritCenteredBusiness.com/mindsetretreat
Work with Bralynn: http://BralynnNewby.com
Letting Go Exercise: http://BralynnNewby.com/Gifts