Jess and I continue the conversation on how he trusted the Lord with his next step in business…installing Christmas lights!
And…a correction/clarification on Christmas trees: About 600-700 fit on each 53” semi trailer. We filled several, equalling the “thousands” I mentioned. 😉 And – no, I haven’t planted 100,000 personally – I’ve planted thousands, and we (Newby’s Evergreen Farms) have planted over 100,000!|
– Immersing in scripture helped create an eternal perspective and see himself as God sees him.
– Retrain your mind and strike down the enemy by posting the scriptures everywhere so they become your dominant thoughts.
– “Tent-making” can provide the funds and confidence to pursue your true passions.
– Things start to soar when we trust others to take care of the “off-purpose” or “off-strength” areas of your business. Letting go of total control allows you to work ON the business rather than IN it, which is a CEO
mindset, rather than an employee mindset.
– Sharing your story in the seemingly small encounters in your life and business can create the transformation you’re called to create. Don’t wait until signs and wonders follow you – do it now!
– It’s a spiritual principle that you become what you’re focusing on, so be intentional about what you set before your eyes and ears.
– God does his best work with us when we surrender our agenda and plan for the day to him. Making a plan is just your ticket to play. Setting it aside afterward brings the glory!
– Check out Jeff’s books and resources: http:/JeffJerina.com
– Listen to the Men Unplugged podcast: https://www.MenUnplugged.net/podcast
Take our FREE Business Assessment:
– Join the Activation Ekklesia for Business: http://SpiritCenteredBusiness.com/activation
– Spiritual Business Coaching: https://SpiritCenteredBusiness.com/coaching
– Join the SCB Tribe: http://facebook.com/groups/scbtribe
Be sure to answer the membership questions so we know you’re legit! 😉
Copyright 2023 – Bralynn Newby Int’l. All rights reserved.