Rhonda and I continue the conversation about the abuse and lack of love in her childhood. She overcame the inner vows and woundings of her heart to be a powerful advocate. She went from misery to so much joy and laughter that her jaw hurts at night! 😉 When people look at her and see she’s still standing after everything she’s been through, they think there’s hope for them too.
- The antidote for depression, despair, suicidal ideation, substance abuse disorder, and PTSD is real, authentic genuine love in our lives.
- Life circumstances that diminish love in our lives wound us deeply because they hit our soul, our worth.
- Staying “safe” in the smallness: Don’t take up too much space, don’t breathe too much air, don’t eat too much, keep your head down – all LIES of the enemy!
- Bad relationships harm us and good, healthy relationships heal us.
- The “innocence” of how kids get trafficked.
- Our young people are our best hope for the future.
- Happiness is not about chasing stuff!
- Whatever path you’ve walked, you’re now qualified to help the people coming from where you used to be.
- Own whatever hard thing you’ve been through so you can help others. Don’t bury it. Don’t live under the victim label.
- When we can get to the point where we can thank the people who have hurt us, we’ve taken our power back.
– More on Rhonda can be found at www.rhonda.org.
– Her book: 30 Days To Love available now!
– If you’ve survived hard things, this is for you Successful Survivors Foundation
– If you want to change the world, start here Love Is Action Community Initiative
Take our FREE Business Assessment:
– Join the Activation Ekklesia for Business: http://SpiritCenteredBusiness.com/activation
– Spiritual Business Coaching: https://SpiritCenteredBusiness.com/coaching
– Join the SCB Tribe: http://facebook.com/groups/scbtribe
Be sure to answer the membership questions so we know you’re legit! 😉
Copyright 2023 – Bralynn Newby Int’l. All rights reserved.