Bralynn and Lemuel continue the conversation about Kingship and the Kingdom of God, and especially how it relates to business.
Through his discipleship training programs, spiritual mentoring/coaching platforms and books, Lemuel Adebambo is fulfilling his global mandate of bringing the rule of God’s government to Earth. His desire is to help equip the body of Christ for the work of ministry and for governance over the systems of the world.
[video_player type=”youtube” style=”1″ dimensions=”560×315″ width=”560″ height=”315″ align=”center” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”20″ ipad_color=”black”]aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS83TWZjMUdSeHU0TQ==[/video_player]
– Offices and archetypes of kingship
– Blueprint in heaven is almost everything we do on earth
– Pillar offices and rulership offices
– Friendship archetypes
– Every king and president falls into an archetype
– 10 Touch points of commitment
– Priesthood – preset questions of why and where
– Meditate on the Word
– Imagine the Word.
– It’s all about the blueprint
1) There are 4 Pillar offices: thrones, dominions, principalities, and powers. Thrones are kings, dominions are lords, principalities are princes, and powers are gods. They are the core or foundation of the governmental structure of heaven.
2) There are 6 Supporting offices: chancellors, judges, oracles, legislators, scribes, and watchers.
3) Territories rule as people, like a prince may rule groups of 10’s, 100’s, or 1000’s of people. Some may rule actual territories.
4) There are 4 Kingship archetypes: Kings of Righteousness, Kings of Peace, and Kings of Glory, which is divided into two archetypes. These four stem from the four covenants God made with Adam, Noah, Abraham and David, in the Old Testament.
5) Kings of Peace may generate higher fees and taxes, expand their territories, and are big in making alliances.
6) The King of Glory has a Prince of Glory to help rule in their mindset, vision, and to carry out their hearts’ intent.
7) Kings of Righteousness are like Lions. They are like the four phases of living beings that were around the throne, the Lion, Ox, Eagle, and Man.
8) Kings of Glory takes an invention and monetizes it to build generational wealth. Joseph was a King of Glory.
9) Ten touch points of commitment are questions to ask to find out our Kingship archetype about how we are wired and to help us redefine our vision to operate correctly in what we are called to do.
10) To help answer the ten touch point questions, engage the Seven Spirits of God. Each 0ne helps to guide us to answer those questions.
– Colossians 1:16 – For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities, all things were created through him and for him.
– I believe the reason we have the four faces of those beings around the throne is because our Father is King of Kings, he is an emperor and he embodies all four archetypes of kings.
– I am always trying to take the things that I have learned, things I have gained, and put it into a framework that allows me to share with others and provide them some language that can help them in their process.
– Galatians 4:1 – I mean that the heir, as long as he is a child, is no different from a slave, though he is the owner of everything, but he is under guardians and managers until the date set by his father.
– Register for the Blueprints virtual conference: https://houseofscrolls.com/blueprints/
– Download the FREE eBook, “Sonship in the Kingdom of God: Discovering Your Kingdom Office.” or take the FREE e-Course: Sonship 101: https://houseofscrolls.com/
– Join Lemuel’s School of Mastery (LSM): https://www.patreon.com/Schoolofmastery
– Join the SCB Tribe: http://facebook.com/groups/scbtribe
– Design your Leveraged, Scalable & Sustainable business model that brings Transformation in the world. Schedule a FREE Discovery call with Bralynn: