My new friend, Rhonda Sciortino tells the story of going after her dream with reckless abandon – quitting her job and selling all her possessions to follow her heart.
Rhonda Sciortino, author of Succeed Because Of What You’ve Been Through (featured on The Today Show), as well as 14 other books, used the survival skills from an abusive childhood to create personal and professional success. She built two successful businesses, then turned her attention to helping others to find their purpose and live their authentic success. Rhonda hosts the FIND YOUR PURPOSE NOW podcast, she is the founder of the Successful Survivors Foundation, and she is the national champion of the Love Is Action Community Initiative.
From homeless, hungry and abused at 8 to the number one telemarketer in the United States for Farmers Insurance at 15.
Finding her life’s purpose at the intersection of what she knew how to do and what she cared deeply about
Started her own insurance agency specifically to protect and defend the organizations that care for abused children
Trained childcare workers all over the United States on how to prevent tragedy
Not wanting to trade on pity
Gotta be God journey of how her first book came about
Pray, listen & act on the prompting from Holy Spirit – and repeat
Hitchhiking to catechism class for a year so she could get baptized and confirmed
– More on Rhonda can be found at www.rhonda.org.
– Her book: 30 Days To Love available now!
– If you’ve survived hard things, this is for you Successful Survivors Foundation
– If you want to change the world, start here Love Is Action Community Initiative
Take our FREE Business Assessment:
– Join the Activation Ekklesia for Business: http://SpiritCenteredBusiness.com/activation
– Spiritual Business Coaching: https://SpiritCenteredBusiness.com/coaching
– Join the SCB Tribe: http://facebook.com/groups/scbtribe
Be sure to answer the membership questions so we know you’re legit! 😉
Copyright 2023 – Bralynn Newby Int’l. All rights reserved.