Gary Henson is the Founder and President of internationally known BusinessCoach.com. He has personally coached over 500 organizations, and over 7,000 individuals as an industry expert business coach. Coach Gary is also a passionate philanthropist and the co-founder of The Make a Difference Project, a non-profit organization committed to ending domestic violence. He is an active board member of Bayside Church of Citrus Heights. Gary also sits on the Board of Directors of the Northern California Filmmakers Coalition. His legacy goal is to donate 90% of his income to his favorite ministries and charities. Gary is the past President of the Sacramento Fellowship of Marketplace Christians and currently the President of the Top 20 Thought Leaders of Sacramento.
– Being the answer to your clients’ prayer
– Healing relationships thru your business
– Look at lives through a different lens
– Business as Ministry
– Going beyond typical business relationships
– Commonality of language
– Being empathetic
– Divine coincidences
– Being open-minded to your deeper truth
– 2-way dialogue with God
– Redemptive spiritual gifts
– Universal spiritual principles
– Personal growth by getting feedback
– How to achieve long-term change
– Process of transforming
– Get in the game
– Jim Selman, Steven Covey, Patrick Lencioni
– Ken Blanchard, John Maxwell, Steve Chandler
– Mind-expanding coaching
– Coaching in a 1-year relationship
– Shaping your worldview
GOLD NUGGET TEACHINGS:
3 Things a Coach Can Do for Their Clients That They Cannot Do for Themselves
- Have an Outside, Objective Opinion
- Become an Accountability Partner
- Become a Change Agent to shape a brand new future
3 Critical Questions
- What do you want to be different in your life?
- What are the barriers to making that shift?
- What are you willing to change to get to that new future?
Key to Laser Focusing on the Right Clients
- Ask your successful ones, “What is the #1 thing you get out of working with me?”
- Then focus on finding people who need that.
“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
“Where are you afraid to dream?”
“You may have changed the goal, but you didn’t change the way you were being.”
SCB ACADEMY TRAINING: Become a World Class Coach – How to Create Your Edge
Join us here: http://SpiritCenteredBusiness.com/member
The FREE HUSTLE GUIDE for anyone who dares to Dream. Make 2020 a year where you never let anything hold you back again. Replace excuses with execution.